Today I’m going to be doing the Tis’ The Season Book Tag! I was not tagged by anyone, but I wanted to tag Dalal @ Dalal Reads (https://dalalreads.wordpress.com/)!
Lets get started!
1. Do you have a favorite winter read?
I do! My favourite Winter Read is Let it Snow by John Green, Lauren Myracle and Maureen Johnson! Click the link to read my review for it: http://wp.me/p49DLZ-bn!
2. Find a book with blue on the cover!
3. Find a book you’d use as the star on a Christmas tree!
I would use This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith! I have yet to read this book, but it’s super bright and cute, therefore I chose it!
4. Pick one fictional place that would be perfect for a winter vacation!
I would DEFINITELY want to go to The Land of Stories (by Chris Colfer)! If you’re not new, you probably are tired of hearing me talk about this book, but it IS my ALL TIME FAVOURITE BOOK EVERRRRR!
5. Pick one fictional character you’d take with you on your winter vacation!
I would chose Cress from Cress by Marissa Meyer! She is honestly the cutest, most sweetest girl ever! After all, she is rapunzel!
6. Name one book on your wish list this year!
One book on my wishlist this year was, The Land Of Stories: A Grimm Warning by Chris Colfer! This book released on July 8, 2014!
7. Favorite holiday drink, treat, & movie?
My favourite holiday treat is cake and cookies! My favourite holiday movie is Elf! But, I’m keeping my favourite holiday drink(s) a secret, as I will be making a whole blog post about them (STAY TUNED!)!
That is it for the Tis’ The Season Book Tag! If you want to do it, go ahead! It’s so much fun! See you tomorrow!
Good Night Book Lions!