Today I’m going to be doing the Winter Wonderland Book Tag! This tag was created by JackEatsBooks, here’s the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewNyshQH0BI. I was not tagged by anyone, but I really wanted to do it anyways!
1. What book is so happy and sweet that it warms your heart?
The book I’m going to chose is, My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick! I forgot to mention in my Most Anticipated reads of 2015, that the companion novel to this book is coming out, and is called The Boy Most Likely To! It’s set to release sometime in June 2015! I’m SO excited!
2. What is your favorite book with a white cover?
My favourite book with a white cover is Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone! I’m not from the UK, but I have the UK editions, and they are so beautiful!
3. You’re sitting in a nice comfy chair, wearing a onesie, with a lovely warm hot chocolate but what MONSTER read are you reading?
Probably, one of the HUGE Harry Potter books, which I hope to tackle this winter!
4. It started snowing so you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character would you love to have the snowball fight with?
Conner from The Land Of Stories by Chris Colfer!
5. Sadly, your fire is beginning to go out. So what book would you tear the last few chapters out to throw into the fire?
6. What book is so close to your heart that you would gift to someone this Christmas who hasn’t read before but wants to get into reading?
DEFINITLEY, The Land Of Stories by Chris Colfer!
And that, was the Winter Wonderland Book Tag!
AND My 3 Most Recent Followers:
Good Night Book Worms!