Today, I thought I would do a TAG, as I know most of you enjoy when I do them. If you want to check out my previous TAGS, you can check the “Book Tags” page on the bar above this post! Like every other TAG, I was not tagged by anyone, but I thought this would be fun to do!
Watch the original creator answer the questions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SfhSV-L3eo!
1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
I decide what book I’m going to read by my mood and/or the season!
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
It really depends. If it’s a popular book like, Divergent, The Hunger Games, etc. then I would probably finish it because I assume that all of the hype is for something. If it’s just a random book that know one has heard of, then I’d probably drop it.
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
I’d probably try to finish it!
4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?
This hasn’t really happened to me with covers, but it has with paperback and hardcover! Most of the time, I’ll put them on separate shelves. I’m not one of those people who will buy additional copies of the same book just for the covers. I think that is pretty stupid.
5. Every one and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
Most of the time, my bookish/bloggy friends. To be honest, I really don’t care (turns on Demi Lovato’s song and has a dance party)! Sometimes, I question whether everyone is just following the “hype train” and likes the book just because everyone else does. And, that I’m the only one who actually has their own opinion!
6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
Go to the bathroom. Although, I usually don’t cry over books!
7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book?
Normally, I don’t forget, but in the special case that I do I will go on Wikipedia and read the whole plot. I’m not a huge fan of re-reading books that I’ve forgotten, especially because if I’ve forgotten it, it mostly means that I don’t like it.
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
If they’re not at my house, I’ll say somebody borrowed it and is currently in list far place here. If they are at my house, I will just say that I am about to give it to somebody else.
9. Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
I have a lot of books that are on my most anticipated reads of this year (read all about them here: https://readingreadingalldaylong.wordpress.com/2015/01/14/most-anticipated-books-of-2015/), for mostly each month, so I will try to wait until the one for that month comes out. Another way is to just find something that I will keep reading!
10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
All of them…
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
Since I can not wait to read them, I will try to get through them as quickly as I can!
That was The Reader Problems TAG!
I TAG my 3 most recent followers:
Good Night Book Lions!