Today, I’m sharing with you the 2 Liebster Award nomination post! Tomorrow, you will be seeing my 3 nomination post and next Wednesday you will be seeing my 4… oops!
This time around I was nominated by the lovely Sarah over at Written Word Worlds (try saying that 3 times fast!)!
- Display the Liebster Award logo on your blog post (or blog if you want)
- Thank and link the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions given and then come up with 10 of your own to ask your nominations
- Nominate and link to 8 or more more other blogs (try to make it people who haven’t yet been nominated)
- What was the last YA contemporary you read?
It feels like I haven’t read a contemporary book in forever! The last contemperary I read was Kissing in America by Margo Rabb, I sadly REALLY DIDN’T like this book.
- What book have you most recently stopped reading before you made it to the end and not bothered to pick it back up again?
The second Harry Potter book… which I still haven’t finished…
- Which book do you connect with the most?
Probably the entire Land of Stories series ’cause I love it!
- What book or series do you want to become a movie the most?
The Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer would be so cool in live action!
- What is the book or series that you’ve read the most times?
The Land of Stories series, surprising right?!
- What is the book you’ve cried the most in?
Allegiant by Veronica Roth… rrrrrr
- Do you have any books signed by the author and if so, what books are they?
Only one: Enchantment Lake by Maggie Preus! I won this book from a giveaway and plan on reading it really soon!
- Have you ever met any authors?
Sadly, no. But, hopefully tomorrow at Frenzy Presents I’ll be able to meet one!
- In your opinion, what is the most underrated or under-appreciated book or series?
The Land of Stories is my favourite Middle Grade fantasy series, and I’ve heard NOBODY talk about it whether it be on booktube or the blogosphere! In my opinion, it definitely deserves it!
- What’s your thoughts on slightly damaged/visibly read books? Do you like your books to be in pristine condition or do you think books with dog-eared corners or bended spines feel more loved?
- What is the book you’ve been wanting to read for the longest amount of time but haven’t gotten around to reading yet?
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I started it the other day on my iPad Mini, but haven’t picked it up yet!
Thanks for the awesome questions and for tagging me, Sarah!
Now would be the time where I nominate 8 people, but all of my blog friends have already done this, so I’m going to tag people like how I normally would for Book Tags!
Are you a fan of Suicide Books (ex. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher)?
Those are all of the people I’m going to nominate, but I nominate YOU if you want to do it! If you’ve already done this, leave a link below to your post, I’d love to check it out!
Thanks again, Sarah!
Good Night Book Owls!